Magix samplitude 7.0
Magix samplitude 7.0
blaez_minkoff blaez_minkoff
Publié le 08/22/08 à 01:07
The installation has gone smoothly.
Samplitude was already installed on my computer when I changed my old sound card (Sound Blaster Audigy 2) for two M-Audio Delta 66. I turned on the computer launched Samplitude and everything worked perfectly.
Magic!

No problem with the plugin I use (Gold Wave)
It is not super easy to use compared to Cubase but I find it more complete.

My computer is old and not very powerful (1.50 GHz Athlon, 256MB of SDRAM and WinXP) and yet Samplitude running like clockwork in 16bits, 44100Hz, with 24 tracks, effects on all tracks and plug-in line.

Everything is perfectly stable and does not crash, or almost never. The only crashes I've experienced occurred with plug-in Sound Forge.

I use version 7 in 2003 or 2004 and before that earlier versions of Samplitude.
At my level and with some plug-in is perfect.
I use it from start to finish since the record until the completion of a CD through the mix and mastering.

I tried Cubase and Cool Edit, but I always return to Samplitude.
For me it is perfect.