Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Syntrillium Cool Edit Pro 2.x
(11)
Write a user review

Where to buy Cool Edit Pro 2.x?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

Adobe Cool Edit Pro 2.1 Adobe Cool Edit Pro 2.1
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert

Cool Edit Pro 2.0 interface compatability 'DOES ANYONE KNOW"

  • 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 2,272 views
  • 0 follower
Cool Edit Pro 2.0 interface compatability 'DOES ANYONE KNOW"
I am using Cool Edint Pro 2.0 and I have been told that in order to record multitracks at the same time (drums) i need an interface/external sound card

But before i go out and purchase one, I want to know if anyone else has used an interface that will work with Cool Edit Pro 2.0 for recording multiple tracks at once

I did not find any answers with any of the other post

ANY REPLY, MUCH APRECIATED :D