Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Syntrillium Cool Edit Pro 2.x
(11)
Write a user review

Where to buy Cool Edit Pro 2.x?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

Adobe Cool Edit Pro 2.1 Adobe Cool Edit Pro 2.1
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert

cool edit pro by syntrillium software

  • 3 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 1,665 views
  • 0 follower
cool edit pro by syntrillium software
Hey...does anyone have cool edit pro?

I think it's great stuff...however id like to know if i could set up a home studio with it. I can't find a digital mixer that is compatible with it or i dont even know if i need one... please help me
I have and have used Cool Edit Pro. Yes it can be used as a total studio, and has a lot of built in filters and FX. I like to use Sound Forge after mixdown to make fine adjustments.
I don't use it to record because I have a Boss BR 864, but I find it a lot easier with the computer software to edit out breathing in the vocals or to add compression, or to detail some EQ etc.

regards,

tulsa
yes it is good. I use it for recording and some other things, but for mastering and i editing the tracks i use cubase
Yeah Cool edit is Good you can get it at http://www.ghanja.be/cooledit2.htm :)