Ueberschall Elastik 2.0.4
Ueberschall announces the first update of Elastik 2, bringing some minor bugfixes and one new feature to the Elastik engine.
Three different algorithms to choose between the following:
- Pro: designed to get the best result out of the material.
- Efficient: designed to walk the path between a good result and a CPU friendly solution.
- Transient: designed to lay the focus on peaks, therefore good for percussive material.
The bugfixes are designed to take care about three minor problems.
- AU validation crashes in Logic: If you are using Mac OS 10.4 and you could not validate Elastik 2 with version 2.0.3, you can download this bugfix.
- No RTAS plugin in Pro Tools 7: Elastik version 2.0.3. could not be found in PT7. This is fixed with the new update.
- Soundbanks could not be loaded: In case your username included special items (for example umlauts like ä, ö or ü), you were not able to load a soundbank into Elastik. This problem has been fixed with version 2.0.4.
To download the update click here and navigate to "updates": www.ueberschall.com/de/core/content/staticplayerelastik
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rayzoon Ai-Pak for Jamstix Rayzoon has announced the release of AI-Pak, an eclectic collection of styles and drummers for Jamstix.
- Voxengo Soniformer 3.2 Voxengo Soniformer version 3.2 update is now available for download.
- Camel Audio Dubstep Camel Audio has announced the release of Dubstep, a new Sound Library forAlchemy and Alchemy Player.