Akai Professional DPS12
Akai Professional DPS12
Psychonain Psychonain
Published on 01/16/03 at 02:49
6 entries on Jack symmetric or asymmetric, recording 16 bit 48 khz
12 tracks read, in short it is a very nifty little device to make preparations models, or simply mobile studio to record his ideas
dd14gb

Easy to use you can already use the 12 dps bcp without knowledge,
but its functions are not so bad ...
I use it mainly for the moment as remote noon cubase sx
it also allows me to save the battery and re-injection from the optical input of my Hoontech dsp 24

The effects are digital I use very little
the grain is "akai" we like it or not, I love drums for ...

It's been two years since he follows me and tjs able to adapt a scalable configuration of my studio
at the beginning there was the centerpiece now it complements very nicely the rest ..