Tascam Portastudio 2488
Tascam Portastudio 2488

Digital Multrack-studio from Tascam .

roro roro
player / CD recorder
import export wave files
40 GB hard drive

while the 24-bit

I use it for the month of June is a tool for authors trs prcieux composers arrangers, it is pro trs, the sound is neutral, the use is very simple

IDAL is the tool for those who want to record their songs in multitrack Faie a true model, then empty into a major studio to make an album.
For those who do live like me IDAL is the tool for a big sound and a load time between 10 seconds to 5 titles.
I do not regret my choice, I Achter de new

Trs good dynamic

4 months
this is the best quality price
I was advised by t he sound technician