Tascam Portastudio 2488neo
Tascam Portastudio 2488neo

Portastudio 2488neo, Digital Multrack-studio from Tascam.

doudou08111 10/02/2014

Tascam Portastudio 2488neo : doudou08111's user review

«  Top, but only intended to record »

Eight track can be recorded simultaneously.
4 XLR inputs (phantom power supply) and 4 line.
12 tracks mono + stereo track 6 or 18 in total, but do not forget the reports of tracks.
Hard drive, USB port for Backup for example. Output: taken midi in out, in out digital, monitor output line lr / lr rca, effect send 2x line.
Attention to listening the sound is very good 24 cock, very good return of A / D converters. but when you do a master track to export it goes to 12 Provide audio CD or an external interface to burn more optimization.

If the manual is clear? uh .. Well I bought the DVD it's easier.

very good converters but that I already said ..

Interest for the record, he filled his role very well. I had a little trouble at first, but once one has tamed it did not pass. I do not intend to replace at the moment. The equalizers are great! reverb, delay, chorus etc. .. this is not a multi effects for guitar or bass as I recall! In short if you are good team for the guitar or bass, no problem, nickel. And with the battery equalizers (reverb) you can do a good job!
I do not remember very well the price but for the price of a boss 16 track, there's no picture I prefer the Tascam value for money for having had (the boss). in 700 it seems ..

ps: this is not my forte this exercise is to give advice, so if this info can guide you a little better, so much the better! ;)

DANN HORN