Kawai CL-20
Kawai CL-20
djedail djedail
Publié le 07/21/06 à 18:32
Keyboard-88 keys (seven octaves + 4 Ratings)
Mcanique-hammer (heavy as a piano keyboard acoustic)
-8 DIFFERENT sounds (only pianos and Piano Concert Grand Moderne are ncessaires)
-Polyphony 32 notes
-3 Degree of rverberation
Rglage-touch lightweight, normal, heavy, without
Features-Dual, Transpose, Tuning, Concert Magic (innutile)
Pedals-sustain
-Connections: 2 headphones and MIDI
-2 Speakers and amplification 12x8 cm 2 * 7W

(7 / 10, for basic CHARACTERISTICS)

The touch keyboard is excellent, we really feel like playing on a "real" acoustic piano. In addition, DIFFERENT rglages of touch will suit beginners as advanced users.
We regret only the absence of expression pedals mcanique (but for the price, we will not ask too much either)
Usage is quite simple (4 buttons faade, the more volume)
However it will open the manual for certain functions that are ncessitent key combinations on the keyboard.
I quickly test MIDI, no worries.
(9 / 10, for no pdalier)

It is true that the sound coming out of the speakers of the device is quite mdiocre, however the quality of samples is really good and when you plug in the bb on a system external audio has changed beyond recognition!
In my case, I use only the first two pianos, and other sounds as mdiocres superfluous.
(8 / 10: for if it is not connected to another amp, the sound is bof)

I use it for two months and I am delighted plutt.
Ideal for those who have neither the means nor the place to have a "real" piano.
I tried a Privia in the same price range before buying it, the keyboard was just too "spring".
Level qtpx report, although a maintenance road, we find the exprience of a large manufacturer of pianos for Pricing all affordable.
If I were offered to change my RULING? No, I keep it.