M-Audio ProKeys 88sx
M-Audio ProKeys 88sx

ProKeys 88sx, Digital Piano from M-Audio in the ProKeys series.

nakajima67 02/02/2009

M-Audio ProKeys 88sx : nakajima67's user review

• Partager
Notes 7 octaves 1/4-88
A lot of sounds available
Audio Connectors bad because the keyboard is not amplified, it should be connected to an outlet.

The touch is not bad but is not suitable Aun pianist base. It is not at all in my use. (I was looking for a digital piano)
Manual is clear ben said.

So for sounds including piano 1 and 2 .... Help! those who played the organ in their childhood Bontempi need to know what I mean. this keyboard should use only MIDI or possibly jazz but when you want to play some kind of classic is simply impossible, the keyboard does nothing to express a sketch of nuance.

1 month and I sold. Having seen the previous post before I buy myself where the buyer has received the try and returns it directly I said "No there is still a little abuse never dare do something such is not possible that this is bad ausi he says "Well if coconut is even worse (I speak of course of my use purely classical) Note I was able to get a workout on a keyboard, but some passages in stores keyboard trying to do even a P 85 (Yamaha) or
P250 (Korg) I was quickly reminded of the reality .... As you strive to make savings, maintenance, I remember the sound of a piano I will point me to a P 140, an FP or a yamaha 4 CP 33. (Nooo not nothing to it is just in another galaxy).