Clavia Nord Stage Compact
Clavia Nord Stage Compact

Digital Synth from Clavia belonging to the Nord Stage series.

amarmott amarmott
Publié le 11/26/08 à 02:21
Synth keyboard with aftertouch 73 ratings. Beware, I say this because I was a little disappointed, it's a channel aftertouch (channel aftertouch) and not an aftertouch applies to each note independently. The pressure applied to all notes, and so it's the lowest note in a hurry that prevails ...

Otherwise the keyboard is nice, the notes are a little short for those who have used the piano.

All controllers are present imaginable (Pitch bend wood, stone mod wheel, very nice) and a whopping four entries pedals (sustain, rotor speed for Leslie Organ Swell pedal for volume and then pedal control. So we have possibilities of expression for live quite impressive.

I put 9 / 10 because of the aftertouch is a shame it is not note for note on an instrument of this class.

Usage is very simple, it's remarkably étudié.Un pleasure to manipulate all these knobs, assign them to the aftertouch just a touch of a button and a small round knob.
The only downside: Because the screen is reduced to an absolute minimum, we must keep in mind the banks of patch (for the synth and programming) to navigate.
The manual is clear enough.
I have not tried the game noon.
However the USB drivers from cd did not work on my computer, so I put 9 / 10.
I must check if it is known at the computer or CD ...

There are three parts:
- Part Organ: Excellent, one assignable percussion, one would think with the Leslie you can assign aftertouch or a pedal is coooool.
- Part piano sounds really incredible, nothing to say ... and in addition for those who are disappointed by the sound of upright piano for example, they can change ...
- Part synth: I think then there will be more measured. Indeed, it has a synth in a 3, but still it must be said, that the rest of his "base".

For the next generation of Nord Stage: provide some SAMPLER! It is missing. I think.

I for a week.
Excellent sound, the keyboard responds well and is aesthetic.
I'm just disappointed with aftertouch ... that's all.