Seith 09/26/2009

Ensoniq ZR-76 : Seith's user review

I post just indignation of the premium for this machine e got it yes it is a good machine but not worth over 600 euros !!!!!!!

not a big sound so incredible, just a good piano (nothing fantastic either) and a bank gm and sounds of the series mr61/76

buyer and dreamer attention to the view that the price premium of anything I sold last summer to a buyer friendly Marseille 500 euros and I think I was very honest there was with the Roma world map session and believe me its worth no more a triton rack is much better in sound, here it says ..