Mixvibes DVS Ultimate
Mixvibes DVS Ultimate
z1k13 z1k13

«  The best value for money market »

Publié le 02/25/11 à 10:25

* What characteristics have motivated your choice? "Product purchased to scratch Accapellas of artists with whom I work without having to press a vinyl every time.

For what purpose? Scratch and mix

With which instruments or systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) and you use the connection with what? Stanton STR8100, Numark TT 1650 Numark DXM 06, sound card mix U 44 (sold with) and Alesis Multimix 8 (used here as an amp and not sound card), monitor KRK RP 6.

64.3 GB RAM Vista.

GETTING STARTED

The installation is done it without problems? Software installed without problems
The general configuration is easy? A trifle difficult but by following the manual to the letter it's OK
Have you experienced any incompatibilities? No
The manual is clear? More or moins.Il must read the instructions given by the different possible cases (with or not using a mixer, a midi controller, etc.).
I had a little trouble at first, ultimately it is my very simples.Tout connections are RCA.Il fau connect each turntable directly to the inputs of the soundcard U Mix 44 (left panel in input 1, platinum right input 2) and then connecting the outputs of the soundcard U Mix 44 to inputs of your mixer as if you plug the decks above (1 = Output stage left, stage right = output 2). FINALLY connect the outputs your mixer (master) to your sound system (speaker, monitors, amplifiers ...)

I was amazed at the reliability of the beast, at first I had some concerns "jump", etc. latency.
The problem from my 3 go to compensate rams.Pour I just quit all other open applications and turn off my wireless card and then everything is running at background, you can scratch like a patient on it without any problems.

I use it for 1 week for 2 hours / days.
# What thing do you like most/least about it?
The best: unbeatable value for money, bought 100 th in Sonovent and product reliability.
The least: Can be difficult to install small but again, just read the booklet
# Did you try many other models before getting this one?
the timecode at Virtual DJ.J 've stopped after one week as the product does not appeal to me
# What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Excellent, the best market
# Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Eyes closed! Feel more friends if you do not feel like you are in ruins Serato or Final Scratch, MixVibes is really for you.