Pioneer SE-MJ5
Pioneer SE-MJ5

DJ headphone from Pioneer belonging to the SE-MJ series.

musicadict musicadict
Publié le 03/11/09 à 16:52
- I use this headset for almost 2 weeks.
- The bass is excellent APRS that I can try and sound is overall very good. The 2 pairs of pads are very easily interchangeable (in 15s do it) and are quite practical. The extension is a 2m idegniale! The design is also quite nice.
The sound insulation Domestic companies is rather good (but not a closed headphone.
The only default that I have found that it serves much the head and ears hurt for a costing extends (pads with "velvet" are infact foam but are all the same a little more comfortable than leather which insulate them a little better collection outdoor noises) and it seems a bit fragile because of the joints that are plastic but it still proved. These joints can put it in very different positions but not necessarly very useful.
(Over my long, curly hair often get stuck in mcanismes which can be quite dsagrable when to remove ^ ^)
- It's my first headphone, but personally I had the opportunity to compare it with other good headphones: it is doing extremely well in terms of sound quality ...
- The price quality ratio is excellent, what was I confirmed by many people (know) that I'm trying.
- Without a doubt I would choose again this headphone (j'espre right that it is strong enough to take time ...)
PS: It may appear once in the hands, a bit bigger than the pictures: a pad diameter = 8cm approx covers the ear without really encompass.