Behringer introduces at NAMM 2012 its series of CMD controllers for DJ, including a control surface and six MIDI modules.
The CMD Studio 4A MIDI USB control surface lets you control 4 virtual turntables and includes a 4-channel audio interface, along with 24-bit converters.
As with most DJ controllers, the CMD Studio 4A includes two 6" jog wheels, 100mm pitch faders, 60mm volume faders and a complete mixer section with crossfader, 2 channel faders, a 3-band EQ with EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons. The deck section includes key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and control over 2 FX modules
The control surface is compatible with DJ controller software on Mac OS X et Windows. It can be complemented by extra CMD controllers :
- CMD MM-1: 4-Channel Mixer-Based MIDI Module with Built-in 4-Port Powered USB Hub
- CMD PL-1: Deck-Based MIDI Module with 4" Touch-Sensitive Platter, Deck Switching and Effects Control
- CMD DVS-1: DVS-Based MIDI Module with Dual Effects, Deck Focus and Transport Control
- CMD Micro: 2-Deck DJ MIDI Controller
- CMD DC-1: Pad-Based MIDI Module with Effects and Navigation Control
- CMD LC-1: Deck-Based MIDI Module with 4" Touch-Sensitive Platter, Deck Switching and Effects Control
No pricing or availability details at this point, but you can check out www.behringer.com/EN/Category/USB-MIDI-Controllers.aspx?s=O500.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.