[NAMM] Denon DJ DN-SC2000
Denon DJ is showing the DN-SC2000 controller at NAMM 2011.
The DN-SC2000 is optimised for TRAKTOR Pro users and natively supported by Virtual DJ. The unit connects with the user's PC or Macvia a USB 2.0 interface.
It includes MIDI-mappable capability, auto loop function, a range of effects, pitch slider, pitch lock, automatic beat sync, rubber button controls and more.
The DN-SC2000 also includes:
- New 105-mm touch-sensitive jog wheel
- 100-mm long Pitch Slider with 14-bit resolution
- Pitch Lock function, which holds the pitch value position until the NULL point is reached when using both layers for control
- File browse navigation buttons and rotary encoder file selector knob with illuminated ring - Large size Cue and Play buttons
- Eight (4 + 4) Hot Cue/Sampler buttons with dual bank selector key
- Auto Loop Button with Beat Jump (Loop Cut) and Manual Loop In/Out buttons
- EFX Unit 1 and 2 layer button with colour change LED - Dry/Wet Parameter encoder knob with illuminated ring
- Three EFX Parameter encoder knobs with illuminated ring
- EFX 1&2 On/Off buttons with color change LEDs
- Powerful Shift Key – used for various dual button operations
- Search Keys to advance around within the file
- Denon's legacy "Pitch Bend" keys
- Vinyl and Pitch Bend Jog modes
- SYNC button for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button with LED confirmation
- Utility presets to adjust paired MIDI channels 1-8, and other items
The DN-SC2000 measures 6.7" x 1.2" x 8.6" and weighs approximately 2.9 lb. Power is supplied through the USB connection (i.e. no wall adapter needed), and a 1-meter (39.37") USB cable is included. The unit also features a Kensington lock security slot terminal to prevent theft.