Synq Audio DMC-2000
Synq Audio announces the availability of its new control surface for DJ DMC-2000, designed to be compatible with most DJ software.
You can play and scratch your MP3+WAV tracks from FAT32 USB-drives up to 500GB.
- 2 USB-players with digital 2 channel mixer, including 2 microphone inputs
- All controls can be used to control various MIDI DJ software (Traktor, Virtual DJ, Deckadance...)
- Can be used on laptop or PC (Windows XP/Vista and Mac OSX)
- 2 internal players:
- USB-link: simultaneous playback from one USB-hdd on the 2 decks
- The digital effects (echo, flange, filter) can be used manually or beat-synchronized
- Scratch function and pitch bend with touch sensitive jog wheels
- Several jog wheel modes: vinyl, CDJ and A.CUE scratch
- Q-DBase system: sdatabase lookup system to find your tracks
- Free Windows Q-DBase-builder software included
- Manual and beat synchronized loops with real-time loop edit and divide/extend functions
- For each track up to 4 cue points and seamless loops can be stored/recalled at any moment
- Pitch control (+/-6%, 10%, 16%, 100%)
- Pitch lock (Master Tempo)
- 2x 10 character alphanumeric VFD-display shows ID3-tag information
- Random function with 2 different mode, for instance for background music in bars
- Random: plays tracks, randomly selected from USB-stick/harddisk
- Directory random: plays only tracks from a selected directory on the USB stick/harddisk
- Fader start/stop (back cue) via crossfader of the internal mixer
- Customizable setup menu for MIDI and other functions
- Internal digital mixer:
- Both input channels have selectable inputs: internal USB players, PC (DJ-software), external analog inputs (phono or line)
- Both input channels can mix from different inputs (ex. Phono on ch1 can be mixed with USB-player on ch2)
- Both input channels have digital gains, 3band control with kill and smooth DJ-faders.
- 2 microphones with tone control and talkover function (jack + combo inputs)
- Master1 control with balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA/cinch outputs
- Master2 (booth) control with unbalanced RCA/cinch outputs
- Crossfader with curve control and faderstart for internal USB players
- Built-in 6-channel 24-bit soundcard which is ASIO-compatible
- 2x10 segment VU-meter with PFL/master switch
- PFL-section with CH1/CH2-mixing, level control and 6,3mm jack on the front panel
- Kensington lock anti-theft feature
- Optional 19” brackets available
For more details, head to www.synq-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.