This update of djDecks is said to bring support for the EKS Otus and the Stanton SCS.3d DaScratch.
It also introduces a new tag database, designed to improve browsing speed and allow for dynamic playlists (based on queries) to be created. As always there have also been various other fixes and improvements.
Improvements with version 0.94 (11/04/09):
- Added: EKS Otus controller support
- Added: Stanton SCS.3d DaScratch controller support
- Added: Create and edit Smart Playlists (dynamically generated)
- Added: Option to disable tempocontrol while doing effects
- Added: Sampler can be controlled using HC-4500 controller
- Added: Support for Edcast Winamp plugin for streaming
- Added: Dump effect
- Improved: Completely new tag database (improves loading and browsing speed)
- Improved: Reading iTunes playlists is much faster now
- Improved: Compatibility with Denon HS-3700 controller
- Improved: Selecting and re-ordering columns in playlist can now be done by right-clicking the header
- Improved: Compatibility with 64-bit Windows versions
- Fixed: Some crashes that could occur with certain mp3, wma and wav files
- Fixed: BPM Detection utility stores settings correctly on Vista
- Fixed: Various sampler bugs
- Fixed: Problem with unicode characters in ogg and flac tags
Download is available from djdecks.be/index.php?module=download.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.