or
Create an account

or

Thread DJ Remix Software

• 11 replies
  • 11 participants
  • 2 followers
1 DJ Remix Software
Does anyone know of any good software that I can use to remix songs that are already made. For example software like cakewalk plasma where you can rip songs off of cd's and remix them? Or does anyone have any experience using cakewalk plasma and can tell me a little about it

THANKS
send to me this sofwave
Hey TrickyRicky, Ableton Live is the software to go. I have the Ableton Live 4.0, and this software is for both sequencing and remixing. You get the acapella of a song (that is, a vocal track of a song without the instruments), bpm sync that to the the sequenced beat via this software and you're ready to go. Effects are great on this software. Version 5 on this software is available on the market. M-Audio-run Live is the cheapest version of this software, but the real deal is the way to go.;););)
As texpride mentioned, I won;t go past ableton live - its absolutely brilliant becasue it keeps everything in time and the effects are astounding!

Its so good that The Prodigy actually run their WHOLE MIX through ableton when they're gigging live ( I know this for a fact because I've soundchecked them).

If you wanna get to grips with ableton, I've put up a short Audio tutorial by James Zabiela at my site.

Guide To Laptop DJiing with Ableton Live

Edit :: We've just posted a new Ableton Live Tutorial --> Beginners Guide to Ableton Live

Hope this helps!

DoA
^^ bump ^^
yer or you could try mixmiester pro :D
mixcraft 3.0

check this remix and see how powerfull is the tool:D:D:D
http://www.zshare.net/audio/22514230138f34/
This is intresting

%1$s a écrit mixcraft 3.0

check this remix and see how powerfull is the tool:D:D:D
http://www.zshare.net/audio/22514230138f34/

did you create that song?

that is by far amazing, i'm trying to work on a remix kind of like that, but i cant quite get it right with Mixcraft.

Any suggestions?