or
Create an account

or

Thread Can i get music Software (Hip-Hop)

• 4 replies
  • 5 participants
  • 0 follower
1 Can i get music Software (Hip-Hop)
Can i really get?I luv music,esp; hip-hop and rap.But i still don't know how to make music,like composing or mixing?And i also don't have music software.I just heard sth about some music software from My frenzs.Then looking for even better for beginner,and also for pro.
Which software is a good program for beginner? And i want the free one.I want the full version.dont want free trials for a few days,or a month.

Thanks...
try to find a software called dejay it is for beginers it has sample and loop ... to start of u can use thta
Suggests working it out with FlexiMusic Composer. Can compose own music with little creativity.
http://www.fleximusic.com/composer/overview.htm
Nice link. Thanks for posting it. I found it very useful.
Hey,

Tried Deejay. It's alright. Wouldn't pay for it though. Um, some swear by it. I recommend that you try the trial versions of the software first - it's really expensive otherwise.

Hey, how much do you know about music? All the major software programs can make beats from scratch - it's just a steep learning curve if ya new. You know like you record your own keyboard add drums an so forth as to dragging and dropping.

Sweet:cool: