MixMeister Express 6 is a tool designed to be used to create a professional-sounding mix from music files.
Express is used by people who want to “let the computer do the hard parts and make their own mix CD in minutes, ” according to MixMeister.
- Create mixes, with beat-mixed transitions between songs.
- Make a song slower or faster to achieve the tempo you need, without changing pitch.
- Trim long songs down to size or remix short songs to make them last longer.
- Add one-click special effects for more ways to blend songs together.
- Create a full-length mix CD (up to 80 minutes), and export your DJ mix to your iPod or other portable audio player.
MixMeister Express is designed to automatically beat-mix transitions between songs. The software calculates how best to mix from one song to the next and offers a choice between suggested transitions and more user-defined mixing, according to MixMeister.
Users can adjust song tempo to play slower or faster without changing the pitch, trim song length and remix songs and sections.
Pricing & Availability
MixMeister Express is currently available at an MSRP of $49.95.
More info available on this page.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.