Schaack Updates Quad To v2.20
Schaack Audio Technologies has updated Quad to v2.20 for both Mac OS X and Windows.
Version 2.20 introduces a rewritten iTunes-like search function driven by a new Database system designed to allow you to edit metadata (tags) for any audio file format, according to Schaack. It also includes a new EQ-type called Isolator and some small bug fixes and other new features.
New in Quad v2.20:
- Database-driven Browser with fast iTunes-like search feature.
- AudioUnit & VST hosting for Mac OS X.
- New Isolator EQ type (analogue modelled).
- Drag'n'drop from iTunes/Finder/Windows Explorer.
- Minor bug fixes.
- No license file needed anymore.
Check out www.schaack-audio.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- The top budget CD decks for DJs Even if DJs are turning more and more towards immaterial formats nowadays, it's still useful to keep a good old CD player lying around, one that can play back normal Red Book CDs as well as those stacked with compressed files. There are different models for around $500. We asked the global Audiofanzine community which ones are their favorites, so without further adieu, here are the best CD decks for DJ according to you!
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.