Serato announces the launch of Serato DJ 1.1, also an upgrade option for Numark Mixtrack Pro, Pioneer DDJ-ERGO and Denon DJ MC2000 customers.
Serato DJ 1.1 can be downloaded from serato.com and now supports the Numark Mixtrack Pro, Pioneer DDJ-ERGO and the Denon DJ MC2000 with a one-off paid upgrade. Support for other Serato DJ Intro controllers will be available this winter.
Upgrades for ITCH controllers will rollout gradually this coming spring. Numark Mixtrack Pro, Pioneer DDJ-ERGO and Denon DJ MC2000 users can upgrade to Serato DJ for $199USD – and for a limited time this includes a license for the Serato Video plug-in. This will be followed by Serato DJ support for other controllers such as the: Numark N4, Numark MixDeck, Numark MixDeck Express, Numark MixDeck Quad, Vestax VCI-400, Vestax Typhoon, Vestax VCI-100 Mk2, Reloop TM 4 and the Reloop TM 2, in a gradual rollout.
New Features in Serato DJ
- New FX Powered by iZotope including: Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, High Pass Filter (HPF), Low Pass Filter (LPF), Combo HP/LP Filter
- MIDI Mapping
- New User Interface
- More Cue Points, set and trigger up to 8 cue points
- Four Deck Mixing
- Velocity Mode
- Dual Deck Mode
- Channel Fader Start
As well as
- Looping: Manual, Auto and Loop Rolls are available
- Sync and Auto Tempo Matching, less time beat matching
- Crates and Smart Crates
- SP-6 Sample Player
- Colored Waveforms
- Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro and iTunes Music Libraries
- Support for whitelabel.net Files
- Support for Serato Video
- Slip Mode
Serato DJ 1.1 supports the following controllers:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.