Serato Audio Research announced the release of Scratch Live 2.0.
New features include:
- Support for three decks with the Rane SL 3
- Three chained DJ FX per deck with macro control for live performance
- New Display Modes with a range of deck layouts to suit your performance style
- Enhanced Album Art browsing for quick identification of your music
- “Smart Crates” which auto-fill using keywords from your music library
- “Serato Playlists” enables sharing of your sets online – after your gig or as you play
- New File Management options allow you to easily copy crates and tracks to external drives for your gigs
Check out this video for a presentation:
See serato.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.