Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry
Rickhunter Rickhunter
Published on 01/30/06 at 03:20
Manufacturing hand Qubec (La Patrie & Princeville).
21 boxes
prampli Bass, Mdium, Treble, Volume.
Cherry 50%
Maple 33%
Walnut 13%
Spruce 4%

The body is impressive.
Access to acute is difficult, not notches on mine but I rarely play beyond the twelfth box.
Correct weight.

I did that compare acoustic side has "takamine".
Ben it sounds great. It is by connecting the diffrence in price is to be understood.
I also think that the aesthetics and finish are better on most guitars Chres.
But hey as long as I am going to sound. (Should not it be painted orange either!)
The sound is warm, good sustain (a feeling the fire and the chalet du Qubec).
As the sound is warm, the highs are (my opinion) not crystalline, but with new ropes, we win when the same clarity.
The "takamine" have more clarity but less heat, everyone's tastes.
In short I love the sound.

I've had eight years.
I said it all:
I like the warm sound.
The report qualitprix is ​​good.
Yes I would do this choice.
I did not put 9 or 10 for notes as I think that the guitars are more Chres better. But for my part in acoustics, I have not heard a diffrence just stamp of quality: can be less clear for this guitar but its warmer then it according to your taste.