Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

«  Sweet and Hot »

Published on 04/13/12 at 03:41
Fabrqiué in Canada.
Easel, walnut fixed
Handle, maple walnut button.
Micor Piezo
Preamp EPM Quantum EQ: 3 band EQ and volume

Channel Pleasant
Ergonomic, lightweight but bulky (normal for an electroacoustic)
Access to acute, not easy
The sound is good but not strong (not connected)

For walks, campfire music style, or Arpege crazy YES.
Medium-pitched sound beautiful in acute low.

- How long do you use?
about 1998, I have always

- Did you tried many other models before buying it?
Has made in the time I did not know very well play so reluctant to make a demo in the store, I asked the seller to test it for me to play guitar songs on each of my price range. about 5. I knew no brand has the time

- What is the feature that you like most and least?
+ The sound is beautiful,
-But it does not sound hard.
It does not sound loud when they told me here, (while it's true) I wanted to respond and then it is an electroacoustic you want it louder OK branch.
And such that vacuum sound is soft and warm, not slamming or glossy soft and warm. that's what attracted me.

- How would you rate the quality / price?
Good
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
With this budget Franks 2490 yes I no longer have the invoice but the price and remain engraved. My first new one.