Cort Earth100
Cort Earth100
Arnaud.A Arnaud.A
Published on 06/15/07 at 12:54
See more advice, basically, that's great! (For the price of course)

Handle very nice, well momn taste.
Access to acute baaa like a dreadnought What!
Ergonomics satisfesante.
The sound is very good in that we use good strings (see later)

Really impressed with the sound for a guitar of this price!
I use Martin Extra Light strings and it really is up!

I've had a little over a year and really I have no regrets.
I did put a microphone on it and it sounds great.
I took the test a few models before: epiphone hummingbird (used), the ibanez etc. all in the same price range and really I fell for it.
The value for money is great (I got it for 170 € on the internet!)

I would do this choice with his eyes closed !!!!!