Furch D34-SR
The Gasy The Gasy

«  Falling in love from the first note! »

Published on 01/18/14 at 02:05
See merchant sites, they are there for

A super nice handle, which is quite to my left hand. All the boxes are easy to access. 2 months after purchase, and without changing the strings, it still sounds like hell. I say this because with my old Takamine TAN 10C, brightness disappeared after 3 days of use (under the same conditions). I can not say why ...

It is close to perfection. May lack a little bass and punchy, but it really is to find something to improve.

I use it for 2 months, and I think the background music to use in concert. I had before this beauty a Takamine TAN 10 c (blah) and I also have art and violin first prize.
Good and well there is no photo, Furch is obviously light years.