Martin & Co D-15
Martin & Co D-15
Publié le 11/15/09 à 17:42
The Martin &amp; Co D-15 is a dreadnought style acoustic guitar that is made in the USA.  The guitar isn't an acoustic/electric, so it doesn't have any pick ups or setting controls whatsoever.  The make up is quite basic overall as it is seen in most guitars made by Martin and is what has made them famous.

The overall feel of this guitar is awesome as the neck feels easy on the fingers.  I feel my fingers can slide easily from note to note on this guitar and I've never had any issues with action or anything like that.  The shape and look of the guitar is the same as all Martin dreadnought guitars and the weight is about average.  Playing all around the neck isn't hard, but I do feel like with all acoustic guitars, that this is better for playing rhythm guitar rather than lead.  Getting a nice sound is definitely easy as long as you can play as the inherent tone is beautiful sounding.

The sound of the Martin &amp; Co D-15 is magnificent overall as it sounds vibrant and has a very full bodied tone.  It is great for pretty much any genre in my opinion as it is just a solid sounding acoustic guitar overall.  I use the guitar mostly for rock, pop, and folk as well as some country and find that it is versatile and is great for any use where you would want acoustic guitar.  I have only used the guitar for recording and know that it is great for this, so I don't see why it wouldn't work well in any situation that you would want to use it in, whether it be for live shows or recording.

I first used the Martin &amp; Co D-15 about two years ago and it is definitely up there with some of the best Martin guitars that I have used.  In my opinion, Martin makes some of the best acoustic guitars out there as they are perfectly designed and made at a very high quality.  This guitar is perfect for anyone looking for a reasonably priced acoustic guitar that sounds incredible.  The D-15 is worth a try for any guitar player out there interested in acoustic guitars.