Martin & Co DX-1
grattophile grattophile
Published on 02/05/05 at 15:55
These features have Adi t enumerate in another opinion.

USE

The bass drum dreadnought can parratre cumbersome, but I find myself very comfortable. to release a barr it is on more complicated than an electric, but the sound that comes out is really incredible.
the handle is very pleasant, access to acute is necessarily beyond difficil at the 17th box, but if you need more, we take a pan shot.

SONORITS

I t bluff by this guitar. after having tried several guitars, and even the models in Superior martin, I returned to this guitar and not a budget issue.
like the other reviews, I agree that all the dx-1 does not sound the same, I have tried 2 was really a classic for me, I have not really liked and I I tried another BTW, and I fell in love with the warm sound ds the first agreement. a warm, round sound, this guitar is perfect for the folk song ben harper jack johnson or. the highs are really good quality.
if you are looking for a warm, I strongly suggest you try this guitar.
a small BMOL the "raisonnance" I found a lack of breadth of the harshness of the strings, hammer and pull of not more than that comes out in the game.
but I'm really fallen in love with the sound, you have to try, it's very personal.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I had pretty much everything said, I had a favorite in trying this guitar. we find the sound characteristic of martins that I have not found on other guitar.
between this range is for me much more expensive models. buy closed eyes.
I have not had the opportunity to serve me a lot of prampli fishman, but it seems well made (it's fishman same time, the rference.)