< Tous les avis Taylor DN3
Taylor DN3
Danco06 Danco06

«  Guitar like we did more! »

Published on 01/11/13 at 03:46
Made in the USA. This is a Dreadnought pure amricaine tradition. When I opened the lid of the Fly I t impressed by the smell of wood and the quality of the finishes.

- Solid Sitka spruce table.
- Dos and fishplates solid mahogany APS.
- Channel amricain mahogany.
- Key easel and pegs ebony.
- Repres by point NACRS encrusted.
- Binding white on the table, the fishplates and handle.
- Finish: gloss table, the covers back and satins.
- Mcaniques oil bath, chrome, Grover.
- Book in tui.

USE

This guitar is lightweight without brittle be! It is a pleasure to drive on the handle and despite that the pan does not blow the access to acute is easy. This guitar is Idale for fingerpicking.

SONORITS

Pure and very balanced. The sound does not vibrate and it is not dform. If you want to do an acoustic recording, you'll be pleasantly surprised. When I play a lot of people come and tell me that the sound is superb, even when I ct guitarists who plays electroacoustic. The sustain on this guitar is fantastic.

NOTICE GLOBAL

So I started by comparing all other Guitars in price range, and some much lev. I tried various models and observed Martins, Taylors and Gibsons. By comparing them all one by one I finally found no better in this price range, either in sound or manufacturing quality, ie a premium for input prices e range of other brands.

The only thing I do not understand is that Taylor did not install a pickgard. Perhaps that is the guitar "spciale." Must say that the varnish seems very strong and for a few euros, you can buy a pickgard electro static. This is what I did and I install it only when I will "scrape" a little more than usual.

If c'tait again, I will do EXACTLY the same choice!
This guitar follows me everywhere and I do not get tired of playing.