Remo Peau Pinstripe 22"
Remo Peau Pinstripe 22"

Drum Head from Remo belonging to the Pinstripe series.

Narnomusic Narnomusic
Publié le 05/12/07 à 03:10
- How long have you use it?
I use it for 3 years (I'm always changing, keeping the MODL)
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Its main quality is an attack really fat, and frank. Ideal for rock or metal. His dfault is a certain lack of versatility.
- How do you report qualitprix?
RMO is a trademark of an excellent quality price, the best in my opinion.
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
I love this skin but I have not tried the 3 powerstrock that looks really good too. I'd surely the exprience later, but for now the Pinstripe is the best for me.