Zildjian 7A Nylon Anti-Vibe
Zildjian 7A Nylon Anti-Vibe

Drum Stick from Zildjian belonging to the Anti-Vibe series.

safti safti
Publié le 02/09/09 à 00:35
FINALLY THE SOLUTION AGAINST VIBRATION

These rods in his saddle, this wood is to provide a sound caractristique particulirement mild compared to more common sticks (hickory), it is a very good.

Saddle Materials is the very low density.
Therefore, the wood will tend to absorb the shocks, the same principle as the shock absorbers car somehow. This property has intrinsically less consquence transmit the shock of the stick on skins and cymbals drummer's wrists.

Moreover, the anti-vibe principle developed by the Zildjian remove it entirely, it's really enjoyable
I tried with a normal rod 5a in one hand and an anti-vibe in the other and you really feel the difference.

I played on many brand since I started playing the drums and I really satisfied.

These rods I deprecated for rock, they are not made for that, on the other hand for accompanying sweet they excel, or heat.

Now to the price, 15 EURO, retail price, have not given this despite the usual Minimizing (12 euros), but if we limit the use Dfine above, and complete tion we use another pair of wand, we no breaks, so the investment is intressant.

PS I also had the opportunity to try on a drumkit of electronic comfort, but I do not judge too much because I personally am not a fan of these batteries)