SSL Duende
SSL Duende

DSP Board from SSL belonging to the Duende series.

bimsonorisation bimsonorisation
Published on 08/11/08 at 07:37
I was looking for something trs good quality in hardware in order to free the CPU. The purpose of replacing a silent table mix and find good trs pluggins EQ.

No particular problem with the installation. With only firefire port on my motherboard, I connected the duende firewire port of my prsonus FIREPOD.

GETTING STARTED

The drivers seem stable but I had a big problem that finally made me make the duende. I do not know if it s the fact that I am connected directly to the FIREPOD but when mastering, I have big cracks.

I've had two weeks. The sound is really good especially trs pr compressor master. For the EQ I prfre lgrement SSL4000 series of waves in I found a warm but tt trs prcise of the same.
The report qualitprix is ​​excellent if you do not meet the problem of cracking. These are probably the best pluggins with those of DSUs.