TC Electronic PowerCore 4
TC Electronic announced that PowerCore 4.0 software for Mac is now ready for download-along with the Vintage Guitar Bundle that is now available for both Mac and PC.
The Mac version supports OSX 10.5 (Leopard) running in 32-bit on PowerPC- and Intel-based computers as well as 10.6 (Snow Leopard) running in 32-bit and 64-bit kernel mode on Intel Macs. In short, this new version features optimized multi-core support as well as driver related fixes.
Both the Mac and PC version (which has been available for a while) feature improvements in stability and general performance.
For more information and to download PowerCore 4.0 software click here.
Vintage Guitar Pedal Bundle for PowerCore
Vintage Guitar Pedal Bundle gives PowerCore users the chance to add five guitar vintage guitar effects pedals to their plug-in collections – including SCF, the Stereo Chorus Flanger from TC Electronic.
The full bundle includes:
• Stereo Chorus + Pitch Modulator & Flanger
• Booster + Line Driver & Distortion
• TC XII Programmable Phaser
• Sustain + Parametric Equalizer
• Dual Parametric Equalizer
These five plug-ins are exact software replicas of the first five products ever to roll off the TC production line.
• 5 vintage pedal plug-ins for PowerCore, including the SCF Stereo Chorus Flanger.
• 1:1 software emulations of the original devices.
• Based on the original schematics.
• The 5 first products that TC Electronic ever made.
• Hardware versions are collector's items.
• For VST and Audio Units compatible hosts, including Logic, Cubase, Garageband, etc.
• For Mac and PC.
• 2nd generation PowerCore required.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apple Logic Pro 9.1.2 Apple has updated Logic to version 9.1.2, designed to improve overall stability, provide fixes and improvements.
- SynthFont v1.500 SynthFont has been updated to version 1.500.
- Sonokinetic Toccata Sonokinetic has released Toccata, a new pipe organ sample library for Kontakt which is described as "the largest and most epic instrument of all".