TASCAM's HS-8 and HS-2 are the studio solutions for professional multi-track recording and playback to solid-state media.
Like the HS-8, the stereo HS-2 includes SMPTE timecode and RS-422 for use in broadcast and post production.
• 8-channel (HS-8) and 2-channel (HS-2) solid-state audio recorder
• Records to Compact Flash media
• Up to 192kHz/24-bit Broadcast WAV file recording(4-channel recording on HS-8)
• 8-channel 96kHz/24-bit resolution (HS-8)
• 8-channel recording plus stereo mix track at 44.1/48k resolution (HS-8)
• Internal stereo mixer with level/pan controls (HS-8)
• BWF file format with iXML metadata
• Multi-channel flash start
• Dual CF card slots for mirroring or continuous recording
• Color TFT touch panel interface
• 5-second pre-record buffer
• Cascade function for multiple unit operation
• Balanced analog inputs and outputs on 25-pin D-sub connectors (HS-8)
• XLR stereo analog input and output for channels 1 and 2
• AES/EBU digital I/O on 25-pin D-sub connector (HS-8)
• XLR stereo AES/EBU I/O for channels 1 and 2
• 8-channel ADAT optical digital in and out (HS-8)
• Video/word clock BNC input
• Word clock BNC out/thru
• SMPTE timecode BNC in/out
• PS/2 keyboard input
• RS-422/RS-232C serial control input
• Parallel control port
• RJ-45 LAN control (10/100/1000) on locking connector
• RC-HS20PD Remote input
• USB 2.0 host connector for transfer to flash memory drive
• 1/4" stereo headphone output
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.