AKG Perception P5S
AKG Perception P5S

Dynamic Microphone from AKG belonging to the Perception series.

ElderKruegger ElderKruegger

«  Clean and clear »

Published on 02/17/12 at 00:47
Purchased with the voucher in exchange opinions thomann products, I was looking for a robust microphone with on / off button, and a little brighter than a sm58.
Considering the price and specifics I gave it a shot!

Pattern: Supercardioid
Bandwidth: 40 to 20,000 Hz
SPL max.: 144 dB
Finish: Body and metal grill
On / off button

I used Shure sm58 (too deaf to my voice, sm 57 (in super scream), beta 58, pg 48, and I also used quite a few that I liked peavey microphone for voice guttural, and a seinheiser which I never managed to get good sound.

And there is the pleasant surprise my voice without EQ spring over the group without problem, without excessive chuitement on sibilants, the sound is quite flat, plain and does not alter the original voice.

This micro cash without flinching or saturate good loud voices and guttural scream.

So nice surprise for a small entry-level microphone ;)