Prodipe TT1 Lanen Instruments

Published on 12/04/14 at 00:48
Microphone singing

NOTICE GLOBAL

Hi!
I used this microphone for singing (pop / rock, as almost everyone!) For 6 months.
In the room, we had old sm 57 and 48, having already made several wars!
So I wanted my microphone to me, and when you start, the price is a main argument.

At first glance, that happiness!
The TT1 a potato hell, much more than those mentioned above, rendering hot and manly.

After some time, I realized that the feedback was difficult to manage (though some say!), And it is sensitive to plosives. In other words, if you yell a "Pooh", it makes a "plop" quite difficult to master.

Finally, my bass player lent me his beta 58 (yes ... 4X more expensive ... unless occase!), And there you can clearly hear a clearer sound, but also richer in all frequencies, much less sensitive to Plops (or insensitive), and easier to manage level feedback.

So it is a shure beta that I use now, but so far, I still keep my TT1 "just in case", and I know that this too shall pass ... by being thinner!

In summary:
+++ Barrel price, huge fishing, excellent construction at this price, so the ratio Q / P unbeatable!

--- If you want finesse and respect grain of voice vote on something other than the big heavy, and do not frighten the needles on which PParoles PPètent ... be careful;)