DPA 4099P Pianos Clip Mic
The 4099P is a complete system which includes a pair of sensitivity matched 4099 microphones on goosenecks with magnetic mounts to allow realistic capture of a piano.
It is designed in closed lid scenarios for capturing true acoustic piano sound in a live setting.
The magnet mount/gooseneck system is designed to provide stable and repeatable positioning. The mics can be positioned at different angles via the flexible gooseneck to provide a variety of sound nuances. The system includes two 3-pin XLR adapters.
The mounts can also be used with various instruments with magnetic surfaces.
The package includes
- Two sensitivity selected supercardioid 4099 gooseneck mics
- Integrated windscreen and shock mount system
- Magnet mounts to place on piano frame
- Two DAD6001 3-pin XLR adapters
Viewers of this article also read...
- DPA 4099U Universal The DPA 4099U universal microphone solution has been designed for slim bodied and unusually shaped instruments.
- DPA 4099D Clip Mic for Drums The 4099D microphone for drums and percussion unveils DPA’s ‘90 degree’ system, which is said to double the amount of available miking positions.
- Lexicon PCM Series Update The Lexicon PCM Series has received updates for the PCM92, PCM96 and PCM96 Surround hardware units.