The 4099P is a complete system which includes a pair of sensitivity matched 4099 microphones on goosenecks with magnetic mounts to allow realistic capture of a piano.
It is designed in closed lid scenarios for capturing true acoustic piano sound in a live setting.
The magnet mount/gooseneck system is designed to provide stable and repeatable positioning. The mics can be positioned at different angles via the flexible gooseneck to provide a variety of sound nuances. The system includes two 3-pin XLR adapters.
The mounts can also be used with various instruments with magnetic surfaces.
The package includes
- Two sensitivity selected supercardioid 4099 gooseneck mics
- Integrated windscreen and shock mount system
- Magnet mounts to place on piano frame
- Two DAD6001 3-pin XLR adapters
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.