DPA Microphones d:vote 4099
DPA Microphones d:vote 4099
Anonymous

«  the sound of my guitar, true! »

Published on 02/12/12 at 02:21
microphone for studio and stage instrument.

Now that I've tested it thoroughly, I will leave a notice.

First, I test, recording medium with a sound card.
perfect result!

The sound quality of this mirco is incredible.

Before posting I think I wanted to test live in different conditions, because it appears often on the advice of this story feedback.

Yesterday it was the most critical room, room kind of small village fetes confused with the worst that can be acoustic.

So not only could hear the sound of my guitars as if it were never in the slightest and acoustic feedback.

It's not complicated I never had any feedback with this mic, and yet y'en level!

So it makes me frightened of feedback this story, and I prevoyer case or refer it to the merchant site, and although unlikely, it is the best microphone I've ever played!

I even prefer to neumman KM184.

When the attachment system, it's great, discreet, lightweight, not embarrassing at all.

And I find myself free movements, which do that after 2 hours intensive, I have no deterioration commme when I have to stay in front of a microphone set up.

that's good!

The small dot and the base cable xlr, seems fragile.c 'the only thing that is scare.
but judging time.

To return to feedback has "those who" revoyer the rest of the audio chain, and try to find the frequency that shit before coming criticize a product without knowing how to use!