- 24 frets
- Easel "Cort" massif.
- 1 volume knob, 2 positions (split) which cuts the active equalizer.
- 1 knob "blend" microphones.
- 2 knobs assets
- Mid boost switch
- 2 microphones kind Musicman
- Handle 40mm at nut or between the PB and JB handle.
- Mahogany body, wenge neck (beautiful)
- A BMOL the mcaniques are "cheap" and do not appear to the agreement. Or is it my strings, j'diterai necessary.
(Say: these are the strings)
9, because I think it lacks a button for mdiums, rather than a switch.
- The handle is a marvel. That's why I bought this shovel. Weng beautiful and warm wood but is not a shred highway. Rather mind "Precision"
- Access to acute nickel. I finally bassists who play on 24 cases (or the prtendent) make me laugh ...
- The body is not bad calqu on JB. Ergonomic and very balanced. Nothing wrong, despite a weight of 4.3 kg. It's a lot (1 kg more than the Squier Precision VM)
- This bass does not sound it. She is very good in all registers thanks to the equalizer offers by the 2 knobs and switch over the microphones that offer the REALLY DIFFERENT sounds.
Without typ be the sound is good. I, who had an a priori anti Cort (why, I do not know, it's just a bullshit) I am satisfied with this bass. And I've had tons. However, I notice a difficulty ringing the low E at the del 11me box.
I use it only in a Rock context. Neck pickup 2/3, 1/3 pickup. 0 Treble, some serious, mediums switch "on". We keep a rock spirit, very Nevertheless round with a good attack.
This bass lends itself very well to slap with rglages oppposs.
Edit: use (trsrgulier), this coffee eventually disappoint me. Little or no personality. Cold as the floor of my room. (Fans reconnatront). No fat, no grain. Bass mtalleux.
Away from the heat of Preci, away from the presence of JB.
It's a good bass, burying many concurrent 300 roros.
On this Cort, the screws are well poses perpendicular to the wood (not home Squier, even the Classic Vibe models or VM), the shrink is flavou woods are beautiful, impeccably cavits the blind microphones es with graphite paint.
The bridge is not a piece of sums up tle fold than any pupil CAP mtallerie you can make in 3 minutes <img class="smiley" src="/images/audiofanzine/interface/smileys/icon_wink.gif" alt="" />
I love: the handle finish.
I like least: the mcaniques, impersonal sound, the lack of heat.