- Manche perfect start
- But the strings are widely spaced from each other
- The humbucker is really effective, however I note the definition of a medium less well defined than the bass and treble, but it can be fixed by adjusting the height of the micro
- It's a fairly mild bass, ergonomics is not top but to begin and for the price.
- With two knobs for adjustment is not necessarily a versatile bass, There are good bass and good treble anyway.
- On Hartke amp it sounds not too bad, and peavey too.
I have 7 years is my first bass.
The handle is bent, and the key is marked by ropes.
The alignment sleeve / body is really bad but bought new, when a string of action, it is really high, the coup ca muscle fingers!
It is a low to start that is no longer used very much, (I had paid for new 1600F).
Often there are vibrations of the bridges, so he ca are set from time to time.
Action is difficult to resolve even almost impossible, even by lowering the strings, because after there are notes that sound more or so that border
If I were beginning I would buy this bass because it has never filled in a coup seven years from the handle, but hey I play with thousands of hours.