Ibanez EDB550
Ibanez EDB550

4-string bass guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Ergodyne series.

gregouille33 gregouille33
Publié le 04/02/08 à 14:40
Carctristiques techniques
I will not repeat it all here. Check out Ibanez directly on the site if you want more dtails. You'll find close-up photos of each party.
It just trslgre (it's a feather compared a jazz bass or even a Squier) and very easy to play. I started the low six months ago and I soon was able to rgaler.
One default: it comes with strings that personally I find lame (Elixir pulling 45/100). Prvoyez to change by DR or Dean Markley Blue Steel (a bit more expensive but this is good) and take the time to rgler at the bridge because mine just curled to beginners.

The look
she is gorgeous! In any case, fans of Eternal diffrent forms and irremovable fender Jazzbass agree. The finish is perfect, but a rgal. I love it.

The handle
Channel 24 frets. Trs of good quality. Composed of two types of wood (bubinga and jatoba) is composed of five spices EDB type 4. It is beautiful but also very comfortable. Easily take control of it is relatively late. I got used to rev quickly.

Microphones
2 pickups Ibanez / Duncan (JB in the neck and the bridge por JN) assets. It sends many thanks especially on the slap qualiseur (Bass Boost / Cut and Treble Boost / Cut) but you can have a more muted jazz type. Balance between the two microphones Obviously well. I also jou pdalier on a friend with a distortion is not bad either. A range of its wide offering some flexibility in terms of style and taste.

OVERALL RATING
a big fat 9 / 10 for all of his work. I use it on an amp HARTKE A 100 (which I will critique a next time) and rings of hell, at least in styles that I like to know funk rock fusion.
I recommend this bass is a great value quality price since it is found around 500 in all good shops.