Ibanez GSRM20
Ibanez GSRM20

4-string bass guitar from Ibanez belonging to the MIKRO series.

Wind'oz Wind'oz

Maple neck
Rosewood fingerboard 22 frets Scale: 726mm
B10 bridge Ibanez U.S. pat
P style Pickups / J
Color: Candy Apple Red Black, Purplle (white or blue Metallic in the U.S.)
Delivered in case
Settings: 2 volumes 1 tone

Channel: a super nice can be a fender top of the handle and as an Ibanez down.
Low do not fret because high enough action against but it is easy to play
The hoop is excellent!
Ergonomics: Excellent slightly too heavy so head leans slightly.
Access to acute: perfect
Gets it easy to sound good? ca ah yes she slams a lot so really the best for the slap and the bin remains just lower the tone otherwise too claquant.Et knobs respond very well to change her.

This bass sounds really good slap she has a lot of sustain (Factory therefore very thin strings)
For his big round just lower the tone and gives good sound palette

I play in a ibanez soundwave 65 watt but even not plugged this bass sound much planning.

I use it since last night

I tried a lot of bass guitarist and I'm at the base.

What I like:
Very similar to the model table js therefore very rounded.
The very pleasant round
Weight
Gigbag and pretty solid little as low
Plate for access to the truss road very easily
The bridge quality for a bass in this price range

There is nothing to him repocher my side (which is rare ^ ^)
A share can be the dots (points) on the handle transparent plastic I prefer plain white but that is typical of those in Ibanez and on the edge that are too small
And white only available in U.S.: (

This is shortscale bass as the smallest pitch 726 mm

I'm really bleuffé by the quality / sound / price!

Guitarists or bassists friends on trips I recommend very strongly that low before the series has passed I think it will make money if they do not leave shortscale new series too quickly ...

I put around 10 because it is really perfect for me.