La Bella Olinto Bass
La Bella Strings starts producing instruments starting with the Olinto Bass Guitar.
The vintage style bass is built with hand-carved Alder that is finished with a nitro-lacquer and comes in Sunburst, Olympic White, Black, and Natural colors. The maple neck has a classic “C” shape profile and is topped with a Madagascar rosewood fingerboard.
Hardware on the Olinto includes a bone string nut, vintage style reverse tuning machines, and an American Vintage 4 saddle bridge. Chrome bridge and pickup covers are included. Its pickup is a single split-coil controlled with a volume knob and a tone knob.
La Bella ships the bass with a choice of their strings as well as an extra set. A gig bag is included.
- Body: Hand-carved Alder
- Finish: Nitro-lacquered
- Colors: Sunburst, Olympic White, Black, Natural
- Scale: 34˝
- Neck: Hand-carved Maple
- Neck Profile: “C” Shape
- Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Fretboard: Madagascar Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Clay Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Truss Rod: Dual Adjustable
- Nut: Hand-Shaped Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75˝
- Radius: 7.25˝
- Pickup: Single Split-Coil
- Controls: One Master Volume, One Master Tone
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: American Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- Bridge Tailpiece: Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse Tuning Machines
- Pickup Covers: Chrome Pickup Covers
- Gig Bag Included
Pricing & Availability:
The La Bella Olinto is available for order now directly from the company’s website for $2,950.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.