[NAMM] Jens Ritter for X-Men Fans
If there's something that can't be denied about Jens Ritter is his creativity, and his new 5-string bass dedicated to X-Men fans is proof of that.
The new Jens Ritter X-Men will see the light of day during the Winter NAMM 2014. The design of this 5-string bass guitar features scanned cover pages of Marvel's comics. In order to achieve that, Ritter used a new technique that involves printing on a super thin foil that is then covered with a hand-polished, high-gloss lacquer.
The fingerboard has a special, high-tech look as well thanks to a lacquer mixture used commonly for truck rims in the automotive industry. The manufacturer class the lacquer "Stealth Finish" due to its hardness and titanium alloy look.
The instrument with R8-Singlecut body shape has the following features:
- Alder body with transparent, high-gloss, hand-polished Marvel finish
- 3-piece bolt-on Maple neck with Marvel finish
- 24-fret maple fingerboard with Stealth finish
- 34.5" (876,3mm) scale
- Ritter Master Triplebucker (Bridge) and Slimbucker (Neck) pickups
- Ritter BT tuners custom-made by Gotoh
- Ritter C-3-S Active/Passive 3-Band electronics
- Ritter 3D bridge
- Chrome/black hardware
To learn more about the X-Men go to ritter-instruments.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Cort Rithimic Jeff Berlin bass Cort will introduce at NAMM Show 2014 next week a new bass guitar Jeff Berlin Signature.
- [NAMM] Fender 2014 Proto Precision Bass New Fender 2014 Proto Precision Bass Series to be introduced during NAMM 2014
- [NAMM] Fender 1964 Heavy Relic Precision Bass The NAMM 2014 will see the introduction of Fender's new 1964 Heavy Relic Precision Bass