Santander Precision Bass
Low made in China
bass 4 strings, 20 frets, p-type bass pickups
simple bridge
2 knobs, 1 vol, 1 tonne
alder body, maple neck, table??
I put 5 because the materials and finishes (if any) are of poor quality.

The neck is wide like that of a 5 string, so it is far too broad, and access to acute is difficult from the 18th cargo.
the shape of the bass is not bad to play, they simply copied fender. It is easy to play sitting as standing, despite its 4Kg, which quite heavy, but it goes with a good strap. (I put half the price in the strap).
The game is very easy to finger as the pickups are big ask for the thumb.

The only advantage of this bass is that I could play many styles of music (rock, pop, metal, funk, and others which I can not remember).
the amp is shipped with a 20W, which delivers a clear and neutral, but with this low, it looks nothing special. if I use it on a 100W with artke equalizer, with this low, there was a huge blast was not from the amp, and it tended to saturate.
with the equalizer, we come to get the sound slap for slap or funk, a very bold for the metal, and a neutral sound disgusting, but for jazz, for example.
there are often lost on some of his notes and a huge breath, we do not know why it is necessary to add more speakers to hear the amp facing the drum, in short it is disappointing, especially after trying a fender.

I used it for 10 months (six months with Seymour Duncan SPB-3), it is with her that I learned to bass, with my 7 year old tuba months behind, it was a easy, but it stops there, the speed in which I grew I had to let go earlier.
This bass was almost pleasant as it responded well to my groove (especially thanks to Seymour Duncan pickups and strings GHS).
Otherwise, it's still a hell of a m.. dung <p class="bbcode-offtopic"> Off topic: <span>forgiveness for expression, and yet I retained</span> .
this bass will pack the lower the cheapest in the world, the value for money is (good) but like the others in my group said the <p class="bbcode-cite"> Quote: <span>it is ch ...</span>
I sold it, so if I had to start from 0, I will take a pack of entry-level brand like Ibanez or Squier example.
my notte may seem harsh, because I speak in a low € 130, but try and see.