Squier Affinity Badtz-Maru Bronco
Squier Affinity Badtz-Maru Bronco

Affinity Badtz-Maru Bronco, 4-string bass guitar from Squier in the Bronco Bass series.

MGR/AnDrOiDVeGiTTo 10/16/2003

Squier Affinity Badtz-Maru Bronco : MGR/AnDrOiDVeGiTTo's user review

« Squier Affinity Bronco »

• Partager
I bought this guitar for the cheap price of $149.99 from www.giardinelli.com. It is a shortscale beginers bass. I needed a short scale becuase of my height, if you need a short scale I highly recomend this bass. If you don't i recomend something like a ibanez. Fir a 1 pickup it sounds pretty good. It's made by Fender so you can assure its quality.

Ok, what I didn't like was it's large body and the white plate in the front, but those are just personal qualities i dont like.

Really good quality, its by fender. The construction is strong very strong. I've read of some people trying to break it on a sidewalk u can hit and hit the neck will NEVEr come off!

Great Guitar for Beginners, that are a wee bit short. : )