Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active
Squier Deluxe Jazz Bass IV Active

4-string bass guitar from Squier belonging to the Jazz Bass series.

Johnny Johnny

«  I was expecting worse ... »

Publié le 05/02/11 à 23:01
Indonesian manufacturing, easel I know? handle, jb, 20 frets with key ébonol a kind of synthetic wood at first it's weird especially the visual color glossy black level too much game I decline to say whether it right or wrong, but I would have liked a classic ebony (the usual)

it will easily handle has always played with this history affects ebonol but again it is a story so do especially because the visual affects black Biralle

jb's the classic one is not lost Reference
well what I used to be active mainly in passive
vz of the microphones it's'm following this price 280 €, I plan to change them by DiMarzio dp123.
preamp boost the sound a more "fat"

I use it for one week, my choice is to turn to a Squier JB + preamp
because I had several including a fender usa 20 years ago and after having regard to a price x, and this time not wanting to ruin me I took a Squier uen with little fear because often low cheap often means cat and not at all for the price it charges is short honest I am pleasantly surprised by this low

Images linked to this review

• photo