T makes it to Japan in 1984 (I checked with the number of APRS SERIES)
"- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
20 frets, two buttons "volume" and a button "tonalitquot;
- What type of race?
Bolt for wood I do not know what it is, in any case the handle has not moved,
In any case, the former Owner 'has been well cared for.
- The handle is it enjoyable?
The handle is enjoyable but I can not comment, since it's my Premire low, I'd have to compare with other models of low. Anyway I have no problem with the style of music I do (cold-wave/new-wave).
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy?
Yes no worries of the cot I play a lot of treble it in my style of music
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
It is heavy! I had trouble to beginners but after you get used to, if not the form nothing to say it's a jazz bass
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
She's a super hot trs, trs I am satisfied
- Should it your style of music?
Yes, as I said before I do the cold-wave, new-wave minimalism
and for me I give prominence to sound and I am satisfied with the rsultat trs.
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
AMPS USED: In the BPS group I use a Laney 120W and I use at home
a small Hartke 30w
EFFECTS USED: Zoom multi-effects B2U
- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
I like to play the sounds of Joy Division, The Cure (obviously cold period) and
the bass sound of Steve Severin (of "Cascade" in particular), the sounds are sweet desire
- How long have you use it?
I bought it on occasion in 2004 but I seriously got into th the bass and 2005
I am a self-taught and I have developed my own style further down the sounds and rhythms to play mdiator (1.30mn)
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The pros: The sound warm, solid wood, the look pretty sunburst
THE -: When I bought this bass had a few little faster rgls default by the maker with a view to mass problem of nut in the small rope.