Tokai Jazz Sound
Tokai Jazz Sound
tanguy1971 tanguy1971
Publié le 11/25/06 à 20:19
- In what country does she makes? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)

T makes it to Japan in 1984 (I checked with the number of APRS SERIES)

"- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?

20 frets, two buttons "volume" and a button "tonalitquot;

- What type of race?

Bolt for wood I do not know what it is, in any case the handle has not moved,
In any case, the former Owner 'has been well cared for.

- The handle is it enjoyable?

The handle is enjoyable but I can not comment, since it's my Premire low, I'd have to compare with other models of low. Anyway I have no problem with the style of music I do (cold-wave/new-wave).

- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy?

Yes no worries of the cot I play a lot of treble it in my style of music

- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?

It is heavy! I had trouble to beginners but after you get used to, if not the form nothing to say it's a jazz bass

- Gets it easy to sound good? ...

She's a super hot trs, trs I am satisfied

- Should it your style of music?

Yes, as I said before I do the cold-wave, new-wave minimalism
and for me I give prominence to sound and I am satisfied with the rsultat trs.

- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?

AMPS USED: In the BPS group I use a Laney 120W and I use at home
a small Hartke 30w

EFFECTS USED: Zoom multi-effects B2U

- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?

I like to play the sounds of Joy Division, The Cure (obviously cold period) and
the bass sound of Steve Severin (of "Cascade" in particular), the sounds are sweet desire

- How long have you use it?

I bought it on occasion in 2004 but I seriously got into th the bass and 2005
I am a self-taught and I have developed my own style further down the sounds and rhythms to play mdiator (1.30mn)

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

The pros: The sound warm, solid wood, the look pretty sunburst

THE -: When I bought this bass had a few little faster rgls default by the maker with a view to mass problem of nut in the small rope.