Traben Bass Company Chaos Core 4
moixjj moixjj
Publié le 05/01/09 à 05:15
Traben is an American brand that makes its low in South Korea. I already see you coming with the usual prejudices on instruments made in Asia, then you may know, Korea has nothing to do with developing countries and makes excellent instruments. All Traben have sleeves to 2 octaves (I never counted the number of freight but it should be 32 right?). The handle in question is similar to that of my late Ibanez SR500 ... slightly less narrow (no worse eventually) but equally fine and fast. There is a room with a rosewood fingerboard (rosewood). I filed down the saddle in order to get my strings (I play with 50-115 ... it's very fat).
Micro side, we have two MM-style humbuckers Rockfield. Rockfield is an American brand of guitar pickups that makes very good stuff. In low they are doing pretty good. You can set the config with 5 way switch (bridge12, Bridge1 + neck2, bridge12 neck12 +, + Bridge2 neck1, neck12). Everything is managed by an Aguilar preamp odb3 which is, in my opinion, what is the best.
The bridge has an internal part that is special about the range Chaos. It gives a longer sustain.
Finally, the body of the instrument itself consists of a table with a maple burled finish whiskey for me. The effect is stunning. Probably to alleviate the low, the wood inside is the Paulownia. The bass is very light what has become a decisive criterion for a herniated disc.
Frankly, it's impossible to do better at a price like that and with such a quality finish.

The handle is very comfortable and allows every whim. I'm personally looking rather sleeves efficient and fast because I'm not a virtuoso but a real nag. The violin is really nice shape and can be fun, especially in terms of weight and access to acute.
It's really a matter of personal comfort, but this instrument is what I seek in terms of versatility and efficiency.

This thought seems rather low for rock records, but his preamp gives a lot of versatility. I do a stoner and I play in C, it holds the road well and do not blow my input gain (I have a Musicman which is a nightmare to deal with because of its ultra high output level). I play on an amp Ashdown ABM500 II with a speaker and a preamp ABM414 Bassdriver Tech 21 to give the fat but the preamp the bass is so effective that I think separate me from my beloved BassDriver. So I get what I want but I could equally make resumption of muscular or electro. I had a lot of basses Fender Pbass, Jbass, an Ibanez SR500, a Musicman and 2 Traben. The Traben Rockfield pickups are equipped with in my opinion the most versatile.

I use it for 2 months. I particularly like his violin and his versatility. Perhaps a slightly harder wood would have given her a better defined (my Traben Chaos Obsession sounds more clear) but frankly it's already very strong.
As I said before I was full of bass and I could identify with the time that I loved. Regarding bass produced industrially, it can be difficult to better. The value is incredible. As with the experience I have chosen Traben I remake that choice without hesitation.